Thursday, August 20, 2015

Summer day dreams


I know, I have just recently come back from a summer holiday in Europe (which reminds me, I still have to sort through all the holiday pictures to share) but I cant help but day dream about the December holidays when I hope to round up all my friends and head out to one of my favorite places in South Africa to soak up some vitamin D, drink too much rum, swim in the ocean, eat fresh fish and dance around fires. Something about the ocean makes me a very happy camper. I mean, who doesnt love a good beach holiday. The best thing? This place is so magical (and secluded) that it feels like you are staying on a private island, with a few strangers to keep you entertained. Now who doesn't love that idea?

Oh and yes, with my new found love for working out, I also hope to be showing off my toned arms and abs in stringy bikinis and light as a feather sarongs, because I just realized that I am 26, and like my friend once said, you will never look as good, as you do in your twenties, so here's to being fit fab and sun kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment