Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Breakfast Edit: Muesli & Co



Another day, another breakfast, well at least for me that's the case. When it comes to meals, breakfast is a must, especially since the boyfriend and I have joined the 5am club which means by 7am I am ready for breakfast. As previously mentioned, breakfast for me is not just about the food, although I will admit its certainly a big part of it, its also a time to connect with loved one's. A lot of what I make is influenced largely by the two men I share a home with (who knew men could have such refined palettes? - KIDDING) No really. The guys know what they want and often aren't afraid to ask for it, which means lots of thinking, planning and hoping on my end.

Breakfast however is a little easier to navigate. Having household favorite's makes my job easier and much faster. One of my boyfriends ultimate favorites is muesli, double thick yoghurt and fresh fruit with a drizzle of honey. I must admit, having not always been a big fan of this sort of breakfast, the more I eat it, the more I love it. And it doesn't hurt that it takes less than 10 minutes to make. Its just a matter of chopping some fruit and serving it up and voila you have a healthy delicious breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment