Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The sex song to end all sex songs...

image via http://www.huffingtonpost.com

Yes, I know, it sounds a little XXX here but come on, we're all grown ups no? Well anyways like I keep telling my friends, denying yourself of good sex is like denying yourself of a really great work out, a natural glow and an orgasm....oh the orgasm...OK let me stop. Well the point of this isn't to talk about great sex (although I fancy myself a pseudo sex therapist) but rather to tell you about the song that will hopefully lead to good sex. Good start don't you think? Before I disclose my best kept secret I must admit that I had no idea who this artist was until they started dating Robert Pattinson, yes, Twilight days Robert, or Rob as I like to call him (yes I may have watched alllll the movies, sue me), but I have a thing for broody sexy types, and did I mention that Rob is also a musician, like proper legit musician who has a husky come hither voice (perhaps another sex song producing star in the making). Well he is, and he is amazing. "Never think" is my anthem for life, and come to think of it has a little sexiness embedded into it too.

Anyways So for you R-Patz lovers (are we still calling him that?), you may have guessed who I am talking about. None other than the sensual sexy Ms FKA Twigs. Now, before she became known as the girlfriend of Rob, she was already a well known musician and dancer, and I am sure so much more. With her crazy cool style, a mouth to die for and a voice to make you want to slip into something x rated, she is a force to be reckoned with. Whilst I am sure many people would disagree with me on this, she is actually pretty amazing, and the song I am going on about is "video girl". Now before you go youtube the video please note it is not about strippers on poles and the like, Ms Twigs is much more subtle than that, which for me is much sexier. I mean sure, who doesn't love  a good Rihanna video but what FKA Twigs offers is something more sensual, more lip biting and brow raising which is why I love her. Enjoy. And don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment